Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Shoe-cision


After going back and forth for a while, I'm finally ready to share my wedding shoes. Honestly, I've had them for a while, but I had my doubts. In my last shoe post, I talked about my desire to rock red shoes. I found the Stuart Weitzman Turalu available online and figured I would buy it if nothing else sparked my interest. Unfortunately, most of the shoes that I wanted were discontinued in red or out of stock in general. I tried holding out until the holiday season in hopes that more red shoes would come out. But I had a feeling in my gut that if I waited too long my "safety" shoe would become unavailable too. The day after I bought them I checked the website again and they were no longer available in my size. Phew!

Stuart Weitzman Turalus!





They're the right color that I wanted, not too bright and not too dark. They're also very comfortable. I originally wanted slingbacks, but think that these are a better option. They're comfortable and classy. And they fit better with the style of my dress than slingbacks would have. I know I haven't shown you my dress yet, but you'll just have to take my word on it! I was hesitant to buy these because I kept thinking that something better would come along. Most people told me to keep looking, but I honestly feel that I would have been waiting forever for the right pair of shoes. More indecisive than Goldilocks, nothing would have been "just right" for me. I'm happy with my Turalus though and not just because they give me a (loose) excuse to sing my favorite guilty pleasure song. Toora-loora-toora-loo-ra-aee?

Come on Eileen! / Video via Youtube

Did you pick the shoes you originally envisioned?

*All photos are personal

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shoes! And I totally love that song too, lol

    ReplyDelete