Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Ready for My Close Up!

It's almost time for our long awaited engagement session! In two weeks, the Warblers will channel Madonna and strike a pose. Or snidely proclaim our hatred for hydrangeas. Not cool, Madonna! In case you missed it:


Madonna Loathes Hydrangeas / Video via YouTube

Of course, engagement sesh time gives me the excuse to run out and buy some new outfits. When I sat down with Mr. Warbs to discuss our "engagement look" Mr. Warbs shrugged and said, "I don't know...jeans and a polo shirt?" Boys. Lately I've been getting anxious about our photos, because the plan is to use them in our invitations. And like a zillion people are going to see them. OK, more like 50. But that's a lot to people who don't like taking photos. People like the Warblers. So I turned to my good friend Google to figure out my "look". Here are a couple I created.

 
Photo credits:
Payless Shoes Sandal, Forever 21 earrings, Nordstrom dress, Forever 21 necklace

Photo credits:
Nordstrom dress, Payless Shoes red platform pumps, Payless Shoes glitter slingback, Payless Shoes double strap sandal

As you can tell, I am leaning towards the kimono/shirt dress look. I think red is my signature color, so I'll probably wear a red dress. I couldn't narrow down the shoes for the blue dress so I threw them all in there. Although I would love to rock a blue dress and  kick ass red shoes in the photos, I can always save the shoes for the wedding! Which dress do you like, red or blue?

1 comment:

  1. Love love love these looks! You sure have good taste in shoes, girl! Good luck on your pictures, I'm sure they'll turn out great.

    BTW, I'm going to be hosting a bridal giveaway. Be sure to check it out. Might be something you're interested in! http://theblushingbrides.blogspot.com/2011/09/bridal-giveaway-i-do-shoe-crystals.html

    ReplyDelete