Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bridal Bling

Why look what arrived in the mail the other day...





My bridal jewelry! Yeah-uh! In my previous jewelry post, I raved about Dressrush.com and Tejani jewelry. After going back and forth on whether or not I should buy the jewelry, I finally opened my wallet only to find that the sale had ended. No bueno. I kicked myself for not acting sooner! But ever the persistent bride, I stalked Dress Rush every day for the rest of the week. I didn't see any jewelry that I liked as much and felt myself getting anxious. I was prepared to head over to Tejani's website to put the items at full price, I WANTED that jewelry. At the end of Tejani's preview sale I got lucky. All of the jewelry was back on sale for the last day of the preview. Including the bracelet and earrings that I wanted! This time I did not hesitate. Bridal bling purchased! So without further ado, my wedding day jewelry!

Non-openable bracelet





Drop earrings



 The set

What say you, Hive? What's included in your bridal bling?

*All photos are personal

1 comment: