Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finally! Engagement Photos

A zillion months ago, more like two months actually, I teased you with a photo from our engagement session. After a long wait, we finally got the rest of the photos from our photographers on Saturday. After cringing at awkward angles and laughing at weird faces, it's time to share our favorites with the Hive!

Sorry, this is a shameless personal photo post. Lots of photos coming at you...now!

*All images in this post by Nataly Lemus Photography



Mr. Warb's face in this photo = priceless.













The wind was blowing my dress like crazy here.




My favorite of the black and whites.

I am so glad to have these babies in my possession. Now I can finish designing our invites. The only problem I have now is choosing just one photo! I have a few favorites, but it's gonna be tough. Which one would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, these turned out GREAT! I'm still waiting on getting mine back...seeing yours makes me want to see them even more.

    I don't know how you'll ever choose a favorite. I love the first one....and the one on the steps...and the one of your walking down the street. Ok, I like them all. But those are my favs. Good luck picking!

    Shardi
    http://www.blushingbrideblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so great!! Congrats on having FAB engagement photos!!! They came out so amazingly!

    ReplyDelete