Friday, April 13, 2012

This Is Our Day

Fifteen months ago, I started planning my wedding. Back then, I was so optimistic about what a wonderful and elegant time we were going to have. We had our set backs, a heavy dose or reality and had to revise our expectations. And I'm no longer optimistic about what a wonderful wedding we're going to have. I am sure.

Today is my wedding day. When I think about the road that got us to this moment, I get a little misty eyed. And as I've said before, I'm usually made of stone. Even though I bitched and complained about all of the annoyances and tedious projects, you know what? It was all worth it if it got us here. 

Hive, I'm so happy to have shared this experience with you! I am so amazed at how supportive and encouraging you all are. I can't wait to share the recaps!

Mr. Warbs, my love, my friend. I am so honored to be walking down the aisle towards you today. You have taught me so much about love and happiness. Happiness I didn't even know I could feel until I met you! Thanks for putting up with my crazy wedding jitters, freak outs and ugly cry faces. And still wanting to marry me in spite of all that.

Today my new life begins. And I can't wait :)

For the last time, 

Miss Warbler

2 comments:

  1. Hope it was amazing! congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This web site is not for every Woman To Be...is it for you? If you are looking to have an "average" marriage - one that is traumatic and not very structured, one where the visitors hardly get to see you, one where you are so tired that you can hardly look. One where it seems like you're regularly placing out "fires" and fixing problems.
    Wedding Decorations Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete