Sunday, December 9, 2012

Married Melodies: The Processional

After our first look and couples portraits were completed, there was nothing left to do except it. You know, get married! Our site coordinator quickly lined everyone up and before I knew it, the processional music was already playing. 

Our awesome musician, Jason Sulkin!

We chose "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for the processional because it's a classic and beautiful song. Jason has a sample of his version on his website if you care to listen. As soon as I heard those first few chords, it seemed like the clock starting going at hyper speed. From that moment on, the day started flying by way too fast!

Officiant Laura

My almost husband

Mr. Warbs' Parents

Groomsman Mike

Groomsman Scott

MOH J5 tried to steal the show by strutting down the aisle.

Bridesmaids Tata and E

Sister Bridesmaids Coco and Gemini

My super secret flower girls!

My nieces are both teenagers in high school now. I wanted to involve them in the wedding somehow, but felt they were a little too mature (I'll never tell them that to their faces) to be flower girls. So I thought it over and came up with the idea for the signs. They thought it was hilarious and jumped to do it. And we hid the little surprise from Mr. Warbs because I wanted to see the look on his face when the girls came down the aisle. But literally everyone knew about it except for him.

What do you think? Did we nail it?

Mama Warbler and I waited anxiously at the end of the line and watched everyone else head down the aisle until it was finally our turn!


Catch up!
All photos by Nataly Lemus Photography

2 comments:

  1. Wedding rings can be sized while you are purchasing them. If you are afraid of gaining weight until marriage, go ahead and resize your ring about a month before the wedding.
    chicago wedding space

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice to share the information about the Married Melodies: The Processional. I have enjoyed by spending time on it. The wedding planning is not easy one. To overcome the wedding tension and help in wedding, they may use the wedding planner iPhone app and get gain from it.

    ReplyDelete