Monday, December 3, 2012

Married Melodies: Couple Portraits

Although the weather cleared up for our wedding day, some of the ground was still muddy, so we didn't get to venture too far for our couple portraits. As much as I was looking forward to an awesome photo shoot next to the venue's ferris wheel, I didn't even care the day of the wedding. Maybe, it had something to do with my newfound calm. 

Or else, I didn't want to get my kick ass shoes all muddy.

Priorities!

The rain did make everything look more green and fresh for the photos. We took advantage of all the greenery around us.





Luckily, our photographers had worked at our venue before and knew beforehand what locations they wanted us to use. Mr. Warbs and I visited Calamigos a number of times, but still didn't know some of these spots existed!




 One of my favorite photos.




After we wrapped up the photos and kissed enough times to wipe off ALL my lipstick, it was time to line up for the processional!


Catch Up!

All photos by Nataly Lemus Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment